We provide the following maid and house cleaning services:
Our employees use environmentally friendly, non-toxic cleaners in all of our basic cleaning services. The services are provided weekly, bi-weekly (our clients most popular schedule) or on an as-needed basis.
The Sponge & Sparkle basic cleaning service includes:
- Polishing furniture
- Dusting blinds, ceiling fans, picture frames, etc.
- Cleaning glass surfaces, TV screens
- Vacuuming of all carpets and rugs
- Vacuuming all hard surface floors with a small canister vacuum
- Changing linens on the beds if clean ones are supplied
- Collecting and emptying all trash and garbage
- Disinfecting & scrubbing down bathrooms; including sink, mirrors, toilets, shower, tub & washing floor by hand
- Washing down all kitchen appliance exteriors and counter tops, and inside of microwave.
- We scour the sink & wipe down anything sitting out such as canisters or toaster & vacuum and mop the floor
- Wipe down cabinet fronts (if needed)
- Checking for cobwebs and fingerprints
- Cleaning one set of french doors or one sliding door until it sparkles.
Our “detail cleaning” typically includes all the services provided during a basic cleaning but with more attention to details. It includes washing down woodwork and baseboards and inside of oven and/or fridge if needed. We use our steam cleaner that leaves your home sparkling, and fresh smelling. As with our basic cleaning services, we use non-toxic, environmentally friendly cleaning solutions. Want to know exactly what our detail cleaning includes?
Click Here For Our Detail Cleaning Checklist!
The move-out cleaning services are typically provided when you are ready to move or rent your home. This is a comprehensive cleaning that leaves your place move-in ready.